Volleyball Tryouts Right Around the Corner!

Come watch the girls at their first game this Tuesday at la salle

Immaculata-La Salle High School is renowned for its amazing sports programs and its competitively passionate teams. That being said, many students are interested in becoming a part of these teams. Next week, ILS will be hosting tryouts for both boys volleyball and girls beach volleyball. If you’re interested in becoming a student-athlete and joining one of these teams, take note of the following tryout dates:

BOYS VOLLEYBALL

GIRLS BEACH VOLLEYBALL

• WHEN: Monday, February 7 – 3PM
  • WHERE: Kennedy Park
  • QUESTIONS: Coach Maria Cuesta (mcuesta@ilsroyals.com)

Don’t hesitate to reach out to the coaches if you’re interested in trying out. The Immaculata-La Salle sports department isn’t only home to teams, but also supportive of  families. If you need a new hobby, want to meet new people, or want to further develop your athletic skills, take trying out into consideration. No prior experience is required to try out for these teams.

Two previous ILS students, Bella Falero and Mikayla Sanchez-Torrelio, were part of ILS’s 2020 inaugural beach volleyball team.

“I’m joining because I’ve played the sport for the last two years and I find it so fun,” said sophomore Alejandro Esperante, who plans on trying out for boys volleyball. “It is genuinely such a great experience and I encourage anybody who has even the slightest interest in it to try out!”

”Basically, I love volleyball,“ said Victoria Pla, also a sophomore. There’s lots of passion going into trying out from our ILS students!

Remember, FamilyID must be filled out in order to be qualified to try out. Any questions or concerns regarding FamilyID should be emailed to Camille Wilkerson (cwilkerson@ilsroyals.com) or Joel Acosta (jacosta@ilsroyals.com). 

Good luck, and go Royals!