Valentines Day ADMA Youth Event

Laura

A fun Valentines get-together to celebrate the love and Salesian spirit. (And delicious candy!)

Laura Berry, Writer

ADMA youth club stands for the Association of Mary Help of Christians. This group’s purpose is bringing youth together in the image of Mary Help of Christians and other Salesian saints. It is led by moderator Sr. Myriam Meus and co-moderators Ms. Margarita Santana and Ms. Ana Roman.

“Everything we do involves Mother Mary,” said Ms. Santana.

Sophomore Joseph Delgado and Sister Myriam at the bracelet making station.

With Valentines this week, the ADMA youth club decided to host a small event last week on February 9th in the SLC with some music, games, crafts, and food.

Students were focused on their jewelry as they listened to the music playing. (Laura Berry)
So many colorful beads to choose from! (Laura Berry)
Here’s a picture of Ms. Ana Roman showing off some games for the gathering. (Laura Berry)

“I really enjoyed making the bead bracelets and the pizza,” commented Tomás Armella.

The event consisted of:

Valentine’s Day card-making

The best way to show love to someone is by making them a card that shows you’re appreciation for them. (Laura Berry )

Rosary making, Rosary braceletmaking, Jenga, Pizza, and Candy

Who’s hungry? Look at all the pizza!! There was lots to go around. (Laura Berry )

“I had a great time. There was good energy and fun activities,” Nayla Andre recalled. Have a blessed day!