Your Guide on How to Go All Out for Hoco Week

Alexandra Perez, Opinion Editor

If you’re stuck on the thought, “I want to participate in Homecoming week, but I have no idea what to wear,” I am here to help.

On Monday, October 17, our 2022 Homecoming week begins. The theme for Monday is color wars. On this day, you can wear and accessorize in your class color (freshmen= purple, sophomores= orange, juniors= blue, seniors= red). A simple option is to wear a shirt in your class color, socks, beads, and a tutu.

Next up is twin Tuesday. Dress up with a friend in matching outfits or with your class. Some examples include dressing in the same outfit or wearing the same color/pattern.

Wednesday is skit day. Dress up in accordance with your class’ Hoco theme. For instance, the sophomores are Monopoly themed, therefore sophomores can dress in accordance. A dice, prisoner, and police all fit Monopoly.

Thursday is Scrabble day. Dress up as the first letter of your name. For example, my name is Ali, so I can dress up as an angel, an alien, or an astronaut.

Finally, Friday is Green and Gold Day. Wear your class provided Hoco shirt and green and gold accessories. Accessorize with green and gold beads, tutus, socks, and sneakers.

All in all, make sure to participate in Hoco week to make this one the best yet. Make sure to abide by all the dress code rules. Go big or go home!