The Student News Site of Immaculata-La Salle High School

Photo illustration Gabriela Pinate

Drawings that represent the 2 popular, and very funny 90’s shows

Friends or Full House?

Let’s go back to the 90’s to two shows that were very popular Friends, and Full House.

I can relate to some of the characters in Friends, and the show always provides a good laugh. What I don’t like is that some of the jokes are outdated.

— Diana Guevara

Friends aired from 1994 to 2004, focusing on six young people who live in New York City who forge life-long friendships which seem more like family bonds.

The main cast consists of Jennifer Aniston (Rachel), Courtney Cox ( Monica), Lisa Kudrow (Phoebe), Matt LeBlanc (Joey), Matthew Perry (Chandler), and David Schwimmer (Ross).

Produced by Marta Kauffman and David Crane, the show was filmed at Warner Brothers Studio.

The six main characters, of the very funny and famous 90’s show, Friends( Creative Commons)( photographer culture.culte)

Full House is another 90’s show though this one focused on a dad raising three girls on his own because he is a widower. To help out, himself, his brother-in- law (Jesse), and his best friend (Joey), pitch in.

Airing from 1987 until 1995, it lasted eight seasons with 192 episodes.

Full House was also filmed, like Friends, at the Warner Brothers Studios.

When the show ended, they decided to make a spin off, called Fuller House where many fans expected to see the same characters, but not all of them were there.

Fuller House is basically the lives of the children in Full House who are now grown up.

The cast of the original was  John Stamos (Jesse), Bob Saget (Danny), Dave Coulier (Joey), Candace Cameron (DJ), Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie), Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (Michelle).

Jeff Franklin served as the show’s producer.

A picture of a very famous show from the 90’s called Full House (Creative Commons )(photographer Nate Day /Fox News)

Sadly, actor Bob Saget (Danny), passed away in 2022.

Of the two shows sophomore Diana Guevara prefers Friends

Sophomore Lauren Boj, on the other hand, prefers Full House.

“I really have never seen Friends,” she admits.

Royal Courier • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in