Chill-N Nitrogen Ice Cream

Chill-N features delightful ice cream options.

Camilla Diez, Writer

Chill-N, with a few locations around Miami, has become a huge hit due to its delicious nitrogen ice creams.

Chill-N allows customers to choose from a variety of ice cream bases, flavors, and toppings. They even have a healthy option for those who may be on a diet!

You can choose from many bases including ice cream, yogurt, tart yogurt, and coconut milk. All with different tastes but the best quality! Best part yet is that you can see them doing the ice cream using nitrogen in front of you!

You also have a variety of toppings to make your ice cream taste even better. To make your ice cream even better you can add mix ins such as Oreos, brownies, Nutella, cookie dough, etc.

Chill-N is a go to for students around Miami to go to after school. Walk in at any time during the day and you are more than likely to see students from different schools chilling eating their ice cream.

Chill- N for me is my go to ice cream place. I always get the same thing, it includes a base of vanilla with mix ins of Nutella, brownies, and Oreos. All together that makes the perfect nitrogen ice cream.

They have a happy hour Monday-Friday from 5pm to 7 pm, buy one ice cream get the other 50%. Swing by with a friend and enjoy this great deal!

These nitrogen ice creams are out of this world, it’s a must!