Denver Broncos Face Embarrassing Loss to Miami Dolphins

Football Enthusiasts Share their Opinions on Record-Breaking Win
Creative Commons
Denver Broncos lose big to the hometown favorite Miami Dolphins.

With their rich history that includes not one but two Super Bowl championships as well as five conference titles, it comes as no surprise that the Miami Dolphins were able to break National Football League Records. After all, they are the only team in NFL history to have finished an entire season undefeated. The team scored a total of 70 points (score:70-20), absolutely dominating the Denver Broncos . This was their first home game of the regular season, and they did not disappoint. When asked for feedback about their opinions on the game, ILS football fanatics shared the following thoughts:

“I think that the Miami Dolphins have extreme talent and potential, as can be seen by their score on the Sunday game. However, they have a lot of trouble capitalizing on that talent,” exclaimed Royce Deniken, a player on the ILS Varsity Football team. 

“That might just be the single most embarrassing thing in all of sports that I can remember. For the Broncos, of course. Congrats to the Miami Dolphins, though,” said Jordan Adams, another ILS Varsity Football player. 

“Miami got revenge on Denver it seems,” joked Jaden John, referring to a 2020 game in which the Broncos beat the Dolphins 20-13.

“The game was good on Dolphin’s part. Tua played amazing,” said Isaiah Williams, a senior and sports enthusiast. He made that statement based on Tua Tagovailoa’s (quarterback for the Dolphins) performance during the game in which he threw for 309 yards and four touchdowns.

Tagovailoa is now a clear runner up for NFL MVP.

The September 25th game is argued by critics to have been one of the best in football history. Certainly not for Bronco fans, however, who they themselves admit that it was one of the most humiliating losses.

“Being a Broncos fan is just painful at this point,” expressed an Instagram user under one of the team’s recent posts.

On the other hand, the Miami Dolphins celebrate their win with a great sense of pride, while also staying humble:

“We have a lot of players executing a lot of things to a standard that’s unrelenting. We have all the right people to do some pretty cool things on a football field. Shame on us if we put a ceiling on what we’re capable of,” said Mike McDaniel, Head Coach for the Miami Dolphins.

“The Dolphins won more than just a game on Sunday,” he added.

$0
$500