Miami Dolphins Rundown

Everything You Need to Know
Gaspa
The hometown favorite team has been on a winning streak.
An image of Raheem Mostert, the Miami Dolphins fastest running player. (ESPN)                            The Miami Dolphins, the professional American football hometown team, has experienced some recent successes. based in our hometown, Miami, went undefeated. 
The Miami Dolphins are mainly known for their rich and successful history of winning two Super Bowl championships in 1973- 74. The Dolphins are the only team in all of NFL history to be able to finish an entire season as an undefeated team. 
The last current Miami Dolphins game took place on October 15, 2023. The Dolphins had won against the Panthers 42 – 21. 
Prior to the most recent game, on Sunday, October 8, 2023, the Miami Dolphins had, as well, won against the Giants 31 – 16. 
The Miami Dolphins have a striking record and total of 490 wins of all-time. It would be a daring challenge for any team to go up against the Miami Dolphins. 
The Dolphins biggest rivalteam are the Buffalo Bills. 
The Buffalo Bills are an American football team that originated from Buffalo-Niagara Falls. 
Both teams, the Miami Dolphins and the Buffalo Bills, have played each other neck to neck, twice a year since the 1966 season, with the Dolphins taking the lead and winning 62 of the 114 regular season games. 
The Buffalos and Dolphins are constantly going at it, but, have faith in the Miami Dolphins because the average rate of the Dolphins beating the Buffalo Bills is 51%, just above the half way mark. 
“The next playoffs between the Dolphins and the Buffalo Bills, I bet you the Dolphins are going to win.”
Don’t worry! The next game is right around the corner!” promises senior Maria Castro.
Starting off the year right with a Miami Dolphin vs Buffalo Bills game on January 7, 2024, fans are anticipatory.
“My brother and I constantly argue on weather the Dolphins are going to win or the Buffalos will. Of course I’m not fake and I support our city’s team. I need the Dolphins to win next match to prove him wrong,” said senior Lara Carmona. 
Given the odds, some think the Miami Dolphins will do just fine and take home that win. Everyone at ILS should pray for a theDolphins win in their next match October 22, against the Eagles. 
Go Dolphins! 
$0
$500