October College Visits

Staff

The following colleges and universities are visiting ILS during the month of October. The college visits are open for juniors and seniors to attend. Interested students should sign up via Naviance.

The college visits are normally held in either the Student Learning Center or the cafeteria, and typically take place during an F block.

The following schools are visiting ILS starting next week.

Wednesday, October 2nd: Boston University & the Hult International Business School

Boston University is a private research university in Boston, Massachusetts. The university has nearly 33,000 students.

Hult International is a private business school with campuses in Cambridge, London, San Francisco, Dubai, New York City, and Shanghai.

Monday, October 7th: Loyola University Chicago

Loyola University Chicago is a private Catholic research university in Chicago, Illinois. Founded in 1870 by the Jesuits, Loyola is one of the largest Catholic universities in the United States.

Wednesday, October 9th: University of Central Florida, Loyola University Maryland, & Northeastern.

The University of Central Florida is a state university in Orlando. It has more students enrolled on campus than any other U.S. university.

Loyola University Maryland is a private Jesuit liberal arts university in Baltimore, Maryland.

Northeastern University is a private research university in Boston, MA, established in 1898.

Tuesday, October 15th: Fordham University & Nova Southeastern University.

Fordham University is a private research university in New York City. Fordham is the oldest Catholic and Jesuit-affiliated university in the northeastern United States, and the third-oldest university in New York.

Nova Southeastern University is a private university with its main campus in Davie, Florida. The university consists of 18 colleges and schools offering over 150 programs of study.

Wednesday, October 16th: Bentley University & Babson College.

Babson College is a private business school in Wellesley, MA. Established in 1919, its central focus is on entrepreneurship education.

Bentley University is a private university focused on business in Waltham, MA.

Monday, October 21st: American University.

The American University is a private research university in Washington, D.C. American University has eight schools and colleges: the School of International Service, College of Arts and Sciences, Kogod School of Business, School of Communication, School of Professional and Extended Studies, School of Public Affairs, School of Education, and the Washington College of Law.

Tuesday, October 29th: Saint Joseph’s University.

Saint Joseph’s University is a private Jesuit university in Philadelphia and Lower Merion, Pennsylvania. The university was founded by the Society of Jesus in 1851 as Saint Joseph’s College.

Don’t forget to sign up for these visits on Naviance.

Students who sign up for the college visits are required to attend the college visits. Questions? Ask Ms. Hoyos or Ms. Aguilar in the Guidance office.