First Homecoming Dance Since Covid

Credit: HJ

A very popular attraction at the Homecoming Dance was the photo booth where students were able to join friends and pose with an assortment of props.

Katerina Garcia, Site Design Editor

Students enjoy the music and dance at the first Homecoming Dance since Covid-19 struck the nation and the world in 2020. Photo Credit: HJ

The Homecoming Dance was a super fun night and one to never forget!

— Kaylin Tirador

Homecoming Dance took place this year, Saturday, October 22.

As the first school dance of the year, the night started off with the normal safety checks and making sure that dresses were all at the right length. Then, once students walked into the cafeteria, they could hear the music playing.

Many students at this point headed straight to the food. They were serving Chicken Alfredo and many different types of sushi. For dessert, there were little cups of cake and frosting alongside cinnamon cannolis.

The photo booths had crazy long lines, of course, because everyone wants to capture the moments of the first Homecoming Dance since Covid. Professional photographers from Herff-Jones were also on hand taking pictures and capturing the moments for everyone.

Thanks to SGA for taking the time to set up and prepare a beautiful and wonderful night for all to remember.