Junior Mia Suarez, senior Daniela Aguila, and others, make bubbles out of their giant slime combination.
Slime is Back!
Lucia Salazar, Writer • May 8, 2024
Students in Ms. Cecilia Calleros D block enjoy an Earth Day activity. Photo:  Mrs. Cecilia Calleros
Earth Day Royal Style
Luna Fernandez, Writer • May 7, 2024

Best Fast-Food Desserts are Here

Brecelis Valdes
A few popular fast food chains offer some of the best desserts.

This poll has ended.

What’s your Favorite Fast-Food Place for Dessert?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Everyone can agree that dessert is the best part of any meal, but sometimes the worst part can be making it. There’s the dreaded mess when mixing all the ingredients and then waiting patiently for a dessert to bake. If you forget an ingredient, the entire concoction could be ruined. This is why fast-food desserts are the best being both quick and inexpensive.

At the top of fan favorites is the McDonald’s Mc Flurries. A classic for a good reason, either the M&M or Oreo are great. Featuring creamy vanilla soft serve ice cream mixed with M&M or Oreos, this treat will only set you back $5.39.

“ I love the M&M Mc Flurries. It’s my two favorite things mixed!” – junior Isabelle Silva

Next up is the Chick-fil-A Chocolate Fudge Brownie, an underrated delicacy. They may not look amazing, but they do taste good. Not too dry nor too sugary, the brownies have the perfect quantity of chocolate chunks. At $3.05 per brownie, they are beyond affordable.

“ I go to Chick-fil, at least once a week, just for the brownies,” said junior Joaquin Martinelli.

Not only are brownies and ice cream great dessert options, but so are Frosty’s. It’s no secret Wendy’s has the best ones. Alongside the classic chocolate flavor, there’s a limited edition pumpkin spice flavor. It’s the same delicious treat but with everyone’s favorite fall flavor. It costs between $3.11 and $4.36, depending on the size you choose.

Lastly, there are the Taco Bell Cinnabon Delights. These donut holes are filled with cinnamon goodness, deep fire, and then tossed in lots of sugar. It’s almost like French toast but bite-sized. Let’s hope Taco Bell never takes them off the menu! They cost between $2.67 and $8.16, and come in packs of 2 or 12.

“Cinnabon Delights are my favorite treat after a few tacos; they balance out the spicy,” said junior Sophie Cini.

$0
$500