The Student News Site of Immaculata-La Salle High School

Royal Courier

Royal Courier

Royal Courier

Junior Mia Suarez, senior Daniela Aguila, and others, make bubbles out of their giant slime combination.
Slime is Back!
Lucia Salazar, Writer • May 8, 2024
Students in Ms. Cecilia Calleros D block enjoy an Earth Day activity. Photo:  Mrs. Cecilia Calleros
Earth Day Royal Style
Luna Fernandez, Writer • May 7, 2024

Best Online Stores of 2023

The Real Real Logo is everywhere these days.
The Real Real

Summer is officially over, at least it sort of is in Miami. It’s time to update your new winter wardrobe for this season. Here are some online stores that are perfect for updating your wardrobe or stocking up on good skincare and cosmetics all year round! 

1. Edikted 

Edikted Model wearing their red leather top (Edikted )

Edikted is an online store that has really trendy clothes for every new trend and every season. Recently, Edikted has been used by a lot of social media influencers because it’s affordable and they have the latest styles. 

2. The Real Real

The Real Real is an online store that has specific pop-up locations in certain areas, but the website itself has way more options. The Real Real is a second-hand luxury website that sells new to almost-new clothing, jewelry, shoes, and handbags. 

3. Amazon 

Amazon is the world’s largest online retailer, offering a vast array of products, from electronics to home goods to clothing. Amazon also has a Prime membership so a lot of products can be shipped within 24 to two days. Amazon is pretty affordable, too. 

Glossier cosmetics including skin tint, blush and lip gloss (Teen Vogue)

4. Glossier

Glossier has recently opened more stores and selling at Sephora but their website is way better than the shopping experience you would get at Sephora. They have super cute packaging and they send stickers. Glossier is a skincare cosmetics store and is mostly known for its packaging. They also sell things like makeup bags, hoodies, and water bottles. 

In Print We Trust shirt (InPrintWeTrust).

5. In Print We Trust 

In Print We Trust is a small online business that has recently gone viral. They sell shirts, baby tees, and hoodies. Their designs are very minimalistic which is why people love them so much. They have free shipping and are relatively on the more affordable side. 

6. Skims 

Skims is Kim Kardashian’s online clothing store most known for their loungewear. This loungewear is not only super comfy, but it is super trendy, coming in different styles and colors. It’s also super body-friendly, with sizes so that everyone can wear. 

MadHappy models wearing their loungewear. (MadHappy)

7. MadHappy

MadHappy is a clothing and lifestyle brand known for its comfortable and stylish streetwear. In addition to clothing, Madhappy offers a range of products, including hoodies, sweatshirts, t-shirts, and accessories like hats and bags. The brand has collaborated with various artists, musicians, and influencers, further expanding its reach and appeal

$0
$500