Job’s Not Finished

@nfl

Left everyone with their minds blown away.

Miguel Gomez, Writer

After two short months of retirement, Mr. Tom Brady knew he needed to get back on the field. His plans of retirement were exposed by the media, and the pressure around the subject made him just go for it when he knew he wasn’t satisfied with the job they did that season. Most pro athletes just never come back to the sport, but Brady said it best himself on Twitter, “These past two months I’ve realized my place is still on the field and not in the stands. That time will come. But it’s not now. I love my teammates, and I love my supportive family. They make it all possible. I’m coming back for my 23rd season in Tampa. Unfinished business L**.”

Now fans still believe in what he can bring to the table. Although he may be the Greatest Of All Time, fans still worry he might get injured, and they don’t see him coming back for so long either.

“He still has one year left, and if he continues to play at the age of 44, I think that his career might end with a bad injury… His risk level is very high,” said sophomore football fanatic Jeremy Gonzalez.

Brady is father of three beautiful young children, Vivian, Jack, and Benjamin, who have gotten used to have their father working for extended periods of time and traveling all across the U.S. The hungry beast inside him wants to come back and win another Lombardi (Super Bowl trophy).

“Tom still has the yearning to hear the Brady touchdown, the adulation, the praise… he still feels he can play” commented FOX Sports Analyst Shannon Sharpe.

Unfortunately, Brady’s decision to retire was actually exposed for him, and he couldn’t do it himself. As a man of his stature, he had a lot of pressure to choose to whether make the rumors correct or incorrect, and two months later he’s back again for more.

“I think he’ll be able to retire peacefully…maybe one more year of really good football, but he can definitely can still play past this year.” added junior football fanatic Brian Núñez.