Alumna Ilen Perez-Valdes was recently recognized as a part of the Step Up alumni network.
Step Up Recognizes ILS Students
Mrs. Monica Orelle, Special Contributor • April 25, 2024
ILS Varsity Baseball team has been quite active for the 2024 season.
The ILS Varsity Baseball Team Defeated Dr Krop HS 8-2
Nick Fernandez, Hannah Brewster Sports Editor • April 25, 2024
These Images feature the different displays of Octobuddies for those considering purchasing one.
Octobuddy: Trend or Need
Aubree Arango, Writer • April 25, 2024

Listen to Bad Bunny’s New Album

Compared to Previous Albums, this One Measures Up
Hilltop news
Bad Bunny’s new tour dates also feature his set list for upcoming concerts, one of which will take place in Miami for May 2024.

We may not know what will happen tomorrow,  but what we do know that Bad Bunny’s new album is finally here. Titled “Nadie Sabe Lo Que Va a Pasar Mañana,” Bad Bunny’s new release continues to capitalize on this singing sensation ever since he exploded on the music scene his album  “Un Verano Sin Ti.” 

Sophmore Renata Vadala has always liked Bad Bunny’s music, and is enjoying his new album.

“I personally like the new Bad Bunny album. I like it because even though it’s not as good as the other ones, it still has many good songs. I went to his concert last year and it was so good. I’ve also listened to him for years so I like anything he produces,” she said.

Bad Bunny’s album ‘Un Verano Sin Ti’ is now the most-streamed ever on Spotify. The singer’s album was released last May and spent 13 weeks at the top of the Billboard chart and was streamed more than 350 million times in the first week alone.

‘Un Verano Sin Ti’ concert.

Junior Dafna Law is pumped for his concert in Miami May 2024.

“I’m going to his concert in May because I’ve never been, and even though there’s better albums then ‘Nadie Sabe lo Que va Pasar Mañana,’ I still enjoy most of his music and I know he’s a good artist,”she said.

Sophmore Manola Prat has a preference for older of Bad Bunny’s songs.

“Even though his new album is not my favorite, my favorite is “X 100PRE” because it has a lot of really good songs that sound like his old music which I like. His new album music kind of all sounds the same,” she said.

Nonetheless, Bad Bunny’s new album is getting a lot of attention and many fans are excited for his upcoming tour.

$0
$500