The Student News Site of Immaculata-La Salle High School

Royal Courier

Royal Courier

Royal Courier

Amazon Prime’s Gripping New Release: Shelter

Michael Parmelee/Prime Video
Mickey Bolitar and his friends forge unbreakable bonds in the midst of ‘Shelter’s’ enigmatic world.

Gather your friends, grab some popcorn, and settle in because if you’re in search of a captivating series to immerse yourself, “Shelter” is an absolute must-watch for those looking for an escape into the unknown.

Senior Daniela Aguila speaks with enthusiasm, declaring, “The show is so addicting—I binged it all in just one day!”

Amazon Prime presents “Shelter,” an adaptation of Harlan Coben’s best-selling young adult series. The narrative unfolds around 16-year-old Mickey Bolitar, portrayed by Jaden Michael, navigating life in the aftermath of his father’s tragic car accident. Residing in the town of Kasselton, New Jersey, under the care of his aunt Shira (played by Constance Zimmer), Mickey grapples with grief, anger, and the challenges of a new environment. Unexpectedly, he discovers solace in his connection with Ashley Kent (played by Samantha Bugliaro), a fellow newcomer to Kasselton.

Yet, the tranquility is shattered when Ashley mysteriously vanishes, prompting Mickey to embark on a quest to unravel the mystery. The investigation unravels not only Ashley’s disappearance but also the ties between Mickey’s family history and the loss of his father. As Mickey and his friends delve into this enthralling mystery, secrets surface, alliances form, and the true nature of their predicament comes to light.

Junior Mia Suarez declares it her new favorite show, stating, “I’m obsessed with the characters and the bonds they form with each other.”

This original Prime series, comprising eight episodes released August 18, is an exclusive delight for Amazon Prime members or those subscribed to Prime Video, promising an unforgettable journey into the uncharted territories of “Shelter.”

Harlan Coben's Shelter - Official Trailer | Prime Video
$0
$500