The Student News Site of Immaculata-La Salle High School

Royal Courier

Royal Courier

Royal Courier

What to Wear to the Bad Bunny Concert

Here are Some Ideas
A+few+images+capturing+the+essence+of+Bad+Bunny%E2%80%99s+newest+album+and+tour.+
Brecelis Valdes
A few images capturing the essence of Bad Bunny’s newest album and tour.

Bad Bunny released his latest album, Nadie Sabe Lo Que Va a Pasar Mañana, October 13th 2023. When creating this album he had aimed for it to be a throwback to his original days as an artist when he used to make songs under the genre of “trap” music. This style of music is what made his career take off. He has now begun his 31-city long tour. His goal of making songs more like his original style is highlighted in his tour poster featuring an image from when he first began creating music. 

“I’ve been listening to Bad Bunny for a long time now and I like that this album focuses on his original style of music,” said sophomore Manuel Garcia Casas. 

This album is a completely different aesthetic than his previous one, Un Verano Sin Ti. This also means a different way of dressing up for his concerts. For last year’s concert, fans wore more colorful and summer inspired outfits. While this year they are wearing darker colors that are mixed with either a street style or western flair. 

“I like how for every concert of his there’s a different trend for what to wear. It’s not only a good reflection on what the music is about but also his growth as an artist,” said junior Paloma Rosania.

For street style inspiration, fans are wearing lots of denim, graphic tees, bandanas, and chunky sneakers. And for those wanting to mix in western inspiration, fans are wearing cowboy boots and hats, fringed jackets and tops, statement belts, and leather pants. 

“For me the most exciting part of going to a concert, besides seeing the artist themselves, is finding ideas for what to wear,” said sophomore Amelie Terry. 

Here are some full outfits inspirations that include all aesthetics which fans are wearing to Bad Bunny’s 2024 tour.

$0
$500