The Student News Site of Immaculata-La Salle High School

Royal Courier

Royal Courier

Royal Courier

Grad Bash Finally Arrived

ILS+Seniors+spotted+at+Kings+Cross+Station+on+their+way+to+Harry+Potters+Hogsmede.+
Lianne Rodriquez
ILS Seniors spotted at Kings Cross Station on their way to Harry Potter’s Hogsmede.

One of the most anticipated events senior year, besides prom, and graduation, is Grad Bash. It’s the time of year when every senior from ILS and other Florida schools go to Universal in Orlando for 24 hours of fun. This year seniors were even able to go to both Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure instead of just one park. 

“Universal is basically my second home. I was so excited to go,” said senior Andrea de Armas. 

There is so much people could do at Universal: rides, simulations, walking around, and while the food may not be the best, it certainly does not mean that people do not gorge themselves on anything they can find. 

“I love going into Hogmede in Harry Potter and going to the candy store. It’s pretty much stuff you can find anywhere else, but the packaging and everything just makes it so much better.” exclaimed senior Sebastian Debora.

While food is important, what people really go to Universal for are the rides. There are so many to chose from. One of the biggest worries students at ILS had were not being able to ride what they wanted to. From hearing stories of past seniors, many decided that they needed to plan every minute of their visit.

“I was able to ride pretty much everything. My group and I sat down and decided what our top choices were and from there planned out where to go first, around what time, etc.” explained senior Mia Marquez. 

Over all, seniors had a blast at Grad Bash, many saying it was the highlight of their senior year, not including graduation. However, many did say that they wished they had planned more and had gone in smaller groups. 

$0
$500